go holiday france offers venues for special events • weddings • corporate breaks in Languedoc-Roussillon
bespoke organised events • themed weekends • team building • life coaching seminars • sport & motivation
‘Go Holiday France’ accommodate & host customised corporate events & weekend workshops at Chateau du Puits es Pratx in the South of France. Group team building activities are structured to be action, creative, social & skill based with ‘result based’ empowering seminars.
Our objective is to provide a corporate venue tailored to meet all the individual needs of every client. We listen to what our client requires & then deliver a memorable & highly enjoyable experience.
With our expertise, contemporary flair & creativeness we can provide our services within a flexible budget with support at all stages of the preparation through to the event itself. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Themed creative courses • Musical gourmet evenings • Sport & Competitive activities
Family weekends • Please scroll down the page to read more information.
We uncomplicate the complexities of hosting conferences, team building & reward events, which can be a time-consuming project; we're here to take the organisational burden away from you & interpret your ideas into workable reality.
We create innovative occasions that will stimulate, engage, impress & reward your group. Your corporate event can be combined with creative courses, adventure sports, competitive activities, gourmet food, outstanding wines & fabulous partying.
Your event will be extensively organized & researched beforehand & meticulously conducted during your stay. Because no client is the same there will always be very different requirements & desired goals, which we will endeavour to meet & fulfil.
We find creative & sportive solutions to complex requirements for all types of corporate events & we do our best to ensure that every event is a worry free & memorable occasion.
‘Go Holiday France’ themed courses’ to enhance events with skills:
We strengthen intellectual stimulus within events by incorporating creative courses adding extra dimension to strong team building. Courses are designed reflecting both the interests of the individual & enhancing skill base at work.
• Wine tours around the Minervois & Corbiéres wine region.
• Tapas cooking course with mixing & matching decadent cocktails.
• Cooking with Chocolate – chocolate making & wine tasting course.
• The Epicurean gourmet food & wine course.
• The Champagne tasting & history wine tour to Limoux.
• Yoga & focus for in depth team development.
• Photography & digital processing.
• Design & graphics course specialising in ‘Photoshop’ computer techniques.
• Painting & illustration course incorporating ‘Illustrator’ computer techniques.
Go Holiday France’ musical gourmet evenings’ : Mix & match, the possibilities are endless.
We highlight events with themed evening celebrations & discos to inspire & remember. We have a resident sound technician & D.J who co-ordinates disco’s & live musical entertainers which are sourced from all genres from pop, jazz & classical. Your event will be managed & coordinated by our specialist team & all the services are ‘in-house’ & are tried, tested, trustworthy, reliable & friendly. Our corporate weekends give everyone a chance to relax outside of their work place & to relate to one another in a social sphere instead of a business one.
• Jazz through the decades with live performers, disco & audience participation. Music from ‘trad jazz’ to ‘soul’.
• French regional food & wine with French live, popular, disco & regional music. Live music from a regional band.
• Carnival masked ball with a mixture of classical music & ‘Rat Pack’ live music. Gourmet fine food & wine served.
• Latino salsa music & Dance preceded with ceroc & salsa dancing class. Alfresco buffet, tapas & wine served.
• ‘A taste of France’ regional French cuisine & wine tasting. Music by typically a French ‘rock-jazz’ band & disco.
• French ethnic music of Occitania, costume & Wine making history. Music is played on medieval instruments.
• Canapés, Cocktails & Champagne tasting followed by an alfresco buffet with Disco rock & midnight breakfast.
• Roaming entertainers mingle with guests taking acts to the guests, creating a moving amusement to one & all.
• Musicians • singers • Spanish guitarist • Juggler • Troubadour • Jester • Magician • Face painter • quartet
• Live Music Bands & Disco:Jazz piano & vocal • French rock & roll • Folk • Rock & Roll • Blues • Dance
Entertainment, sport & Motivational Competitive activities, ideal challenges for team participation:
Designed to enhance team co-operation, competitiveness & achievement. It is an opportunity for a company to reward & motivate employees, to build team awareness, company strategy, comradeship & leadership skills.
Our aim is that our clients will be able to benefit from our creative thinking & reliable innovative service.
• Themed cryptic quiz competitions for teams who have to work together to achieve the final result.
• Competitive Team sport activity challenges from canoeing to mountain ridge climbing.
• Team building with creative activities, ‘strictly’ dancing, photographic & cooking competitions.
• Physical challenge sport activities, team assault & endurance challenges, cycling, climbing & swimming.
• Relaxation & focusing with the help of yoga, introspective calm & reflective meditation.
• Wine treasure hunt, working in teams, orienteering over the rural French countryside & surprising wine tour.
• Sports Day school-style races & games designed for lots of fun & laughter with bonding the main objective.
• Basket ball & Five A Side Football, competitive team sports finishing with a swimming tournament.
• ‘Mini tour de France’ Cross country endurance competition along the vineyards & canal du midi.
Stimulating reward ’family weekends,’ is an ideal forum for building relations with staff & their families.
A weekend break away from the office with the family will give an incentive & stimulus for the year ahead & thanks for the year just achieved. It helps all the company to unite & promote corporate identity & loyalty.
We organize fresh, fun & mixed activity weekends, tailored to your exact specifications.
• Learn family sports together : windsurfing • canoeing • rock climbing • mountain biking • white water rafting
• Compete & learn together : Family cooking course, learning to work together & giving each other instruction.
• Learn with music weekend. A course with a centrepiece of live music participation to create atmosphere.
• Horse riding challenge. Learning from scratch or integrate cross country hikes with action photography.
• Karaoke : A disco can be a great way of finishing off the day & can cater for all ages & tastes.
• Bake in a traditional boulangerie, visit an oyster farm, work in the wine vendage harvest & fish for your supper.
• Tour the Cathar castles & discover the fantastically tragic history of the Albigensian crusade.
• A barge trip along the Canal du midi & visit the local chateaux who produce the wines of the region.
Overview of accommodation
• Accommodation up to 42 with singles, couples & groups
• 5 Chambres D’Hôtes bedrooms
• 4 Self-catering Cottages
• 2 Self-catering apartments
• Extra cottages available next to & near the Chateau
• Perfect venue for Weddings, Celebrations or Conferences
• Relaxed ‘home from home’ atmosphere
• Restaurant providing superb quality cuisine
• Large banqueting hall ideal for dining, music & dancing
• Creative courses
• Wine tours
• Large heated pool
• Table tennis, basketball, badminton & boules
• 6 acres of peaceful gardens & small vineyard
• Sports – Horse riding, tennis, canoeing, bicycling & golf
• Cycling, water sports, mountain sports
• Served by 6 airports: only 90 minutes from the UK
Interior & grounds
• Chateau with 5 double bedrooms, 4 en-suite + TV.
• superb mattresses
• WIFI connection
• 4 self-catering cottages
• 2 self-catering apartments
• Self-contained, secure accommodation
• Restaurant & banqueting hall with wide range of menus
• Large heated pool.
• 6 acres of enclosed gardens & small vineyard
• Table tennis, basketball, badminton & boules